As a consultant you will conduct company and executive research. You will identify prospective candidates, and contribute to our global database. In fact, we thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate.
Extensive primary and secondary research, to aid search mandates is a crucial part of the role. So it helps if you’re smart and articulate as you’ll be reaching out to industry VIPs, and luminaries.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Research Capability & resourcefulness –Read and grasp information quickly, conduct company and candidate research
- Communication & Presentation : Articulate and clearly present thoughts in various forums
- Compliance– Adhere to Process Compliance through Progress Trackers, reviews mechanisms and internal operations protocols
- Result Orientation- A very result oriented approach to work and a high degree of creativity and innovation
- Engagement & Influencing ability : Ability to engage and influence candidates of the CXO level. Is able to initiate conversation and bring candidates to the table.
- Initiative & Drive : Shows high level of initiative & enterprise; Smart and intrinsically motivated.
- Technically adept: Experience with online research, & databases preferred
- Networking & Business Development Skills: Builds a stronger personal equation, gains industry/people intelligence, builds business leads, proactively accesses higher rungs of leaders.